About the app:
Run through the mobile food facility permits in San Francisco in an intuitive visualization of the official data provided by the city's Public Works department. For each vendor and location, quickly see the current status of the permit (approved, expired, inactive, issued, requested, or suspended), as well as the dates when the application was received and approved, and when the permit is set to expire.
This application features a Resource Gantt Chart built with the AnyGantt extension for Qlik Sense. The dataset is derived from a report on mobile food facility permits, which is provided by the San Francisco Department of Public Works and publicly available online.
Resource Gantt Chart:
- The chart has 3 dimensions. Hierarchical structure:
- Applicant (vendor name)
- Location (address)
- Event (application-related activity)
- Filtering by the applicant, location, and status.
- The data contains the coordinates of the locations, and they are displayed on a map, a native Qlik Sense visualization.
- Near the map, there is a native Qlik Sense text & image visualization showing the food description for the selected vendor location.