Version 1.x History
Decomposition Tree Qlik Extension version 1.1.0Released Sep 11, 2023
Introducing the much-anticipated capability to work with multiple measures within the same decomposition tree. It allows you to set alternative measures alongside the primary one, enabling seamless switching without recreating the entire visualization.
Start by adding alternative measures in the Data tab of the properties panel. Then, when needed, click the root total element to choose a different metric for exploration.
Enhancing analysis control, we've added a feature to sort elements within dimension columns in Analyze mode. As a result, organizing elements by value within columns becomes effortless, improving your ability to identify patterns and trends.
To leverage this feature, click the three dashes in a column's header and select your desired sorting order from the dropdown menu: ascending, descending, or revert to the default order defined in the Sorting section of the properties panel in Edit mode, which can be alphabetical or expression-based.
Column Header Customization
In line with providing you a personalized experience, we've implemented the ability to customize the appearance of dimension column headers. So now you can easily adjust the headers' visual elements to match your preferred style or align with your organization's branding.
Access these settings by navigating to Appearance > Header Settings. Customization options include font styles, background colors, and more.
General Styling Customization
Releasing an array of general styling options to customize your decomposition tree visualizations. These improvements encompass background color and background image, as well as title, subtitle, and footnote texts, enabling you to easily align your data presentation with your design vision.
Access and configure these settings within the properties panel, specifically under the Styling > General section. Here, you can select font styles, color schemes, and more to tailor your visuals to your preferences.
- QLIK-690 — Introduced a preloader for expansion in non-flex mode.
- QLIK-705 — The menu width now adapts to fit its displayed content.
- QLIK-706 — In flex mode, the last column now expands immediately without requiring selection from the menu.
- QLIK-707 — Added a Presentation > Styling section for configuring background, bar, and connector colors.
- QLIK-708 — Incorporated customization options for the text of items within columns (style, color, family).
- QLIK-709 — Improved the paging experience.
- QLIK-688 — Fixed an issue where columns in flex mode were incorrectly displayed after removing an intermediate one.
- QLIK-689 — Resolved a bug causing duplicate item occurrences within columns.
- QLIK-698 — Fixed a bug that prevented expansion when selecting a dimension in the expand menu.
- QLIK-700 — Rectified auto-mode coloring for the master measure.
Decomposition Tree Qlik Extension version 1.0.1Released Apr 18, 2023
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Decomposition Tree Qlik Extension version 1.0.0Released Jan 20, 2023
AnyChart is proud to release the Decomposition Tree extension for Qlik Sense! Enjoy true ad hoc reporting across multiple dimensions and root cause analysis with our decomposition tree — the only chart type of its kind in Qlik!
- Slice and Dice reporting based on each user's preference
- Conditional coloring for easy viewing
- Multiple view modes for easy integration into your Qlik environment
See the Decomposition Tree Features demo app for Qlik Sense.